In the last week before your wedding nerves will be setting in. Apprehension. Excitement. You’re going to feel all of the emotions. And this is why many brides forget to do a few things in the seven days before the big day.
To ensure that everything’s remembered we’ve put together a list.
Thanks us later…
- Communicate the schedule to everyone who needs to know. Parents, bridesmaids, wedding coordinator – they need to know what’s happening and when.
- Ring any guests that haven’t RSVP’d to the day. You need to know the exact headcount for the caterer and the venue.
- Haircuts. You want everyone to look as sharp as can be on the day, so urge the groom and immediate family to get their haircut a week before the wedding. Don’t forget to get your own cut either!
- Get everything you need for the honeymoon. Chances are, you’re going to be jetting off straight after the wedding, so there’s no time for a last minute shop.
- Provide your transport with the necessary list of addresses, names, and phone numbers for pickups and drop offs.
- Ring the venue and confirm every last detail and make sure that they let you know immediately of any changes. Do the same with your caterer. Double to two
- Do any last minute cosmetic jobs. Nails, buy the makeup you need, or confirm with the makeup artists the time of your appointment.
- Try on the dress to check if it needs any last minute alterations. Encourage your hubby to try his suit on too!
- Pack a bag of essentials for the wedding day – camera, deodorant, makeup.
If you’re looking for last minute wedding transport AA Executive Wedding Cars might be able to help. Call us today on 020 8308 1500 to learn more about us, our fleet, and how we can help make your wedding day that little bit more special.