Congratulations on your engagement!
Your wedding day will be one of the best days of your life! However, before that day arrives, there will be several months (maybe even years) of careful planning and preparation.
The following things will likely take up a LOT of your time and energy in the run up to your special day:
- The guest list
- The invitations and 'save the date' cards
- Dress shopping!
- Choosing a venue for the ceremony
- Choosing a venue for the reception
- Deciding what to have for the wedding breakfast
- Picking out the perfect bouquet
- Ordering your wedding cars (we can help with that!)
- Tasting wedding cakes (yum!)
- Choosing your bridesmaids
- And about a million other things!
As your to-do list grows and grows you'll likely begin to get a little stressed out! Which is why, when you're planning your wedding, it pays to choose your bridesmaids well.
They are your support network, helping you to stay focused and grounded as your big day approaches. When the wedding stress hits you, you’re going to need shoulders to cry on and friends to help you put things into perspective and carry on.
When it comes to assembling your 'A Team' of bridesmaids there are some key qualities that you should look for; and we've put together this handy infographic to help you get the best mix of bridesmaids to ensure you get hitched without a hitch!